The Free Fall
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

True Tupac Killer

Go down

True Tupac Killer Empty True Tupac Killer

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:41 pm

Yes i killed 2Pac back in the 90's. Me and Suge and some gang leaders were in Hooters choking down beer and using giant amounts of cocaine for lulz and cash. While i was on my 3th pound of cocaine Suge says "Y-Y-Yo Hey man yo man ya like Pac?" And im all like "Yeah Holmezz" He be like "If yall kill him n yall get bling an a boatload of Cr- Cra- Crac-Cr Crackers." I accept. I smoked another pound and headed for the alley "Yo fool gimme a gun or yall die" i says to my dawg Jaquesha. "Kay" he says and passes me a gun. "Ya live 'notha day." I head for a dumpster to pass out in. I blacked out. So i woke up buried in pot like usually while trying to smoke my way out. I get out and see a lonely child with i bike. i get my gun "GIMME THE BIKE FOO" i yell. i take his bike and hat so i can use it to boil crack in. I go to LA. I get there. I gambled,breathed in aton of paint and waited for the day to come........It comes at last. We wait in a car for a half hour waiting for Pac. Of course we have fake ID's.

Back to top Go down

True Tupac Killer Empty Re: True Tupac Killer

Post by Guest Mon Aug 23, 2010 11:44 pm

We spot Pac. we drive up and i yell like a fan so he looked 'round. We get all up in his grill 'n BAAAAAAAAAANG! Da cash be mine! He dead! He dead! we speed 'way. i calls Suge and get deh caaaashhh. i hid in Austraila ever since. Thats my story bro. Stickin' to it sucka.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:58 pm

Idk what the fuck you just said,but your avvie is awesome.xD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:06 am

Mariosonic wrote:Idk what the fuck you just said,but your avvie is awesome.xD
thankz :3 it makes me pop wood O:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:06 pm